Thursday 28 December 2023

Pampered Pussy

Mayze would like you all to know that she is feeling a lot better. David, the nice vet gave her a thorough check up, and the little blip in her health is now under control. 
She lives like royalty. Her servant, me, delivers her food to wherever she happens to be resting. Everything she needs is on hand. She is staying indoors at the moment, she doesn't like the cold. The heating is on, so we all have a comfortable and warm home. 
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like me with all the various choices of food, luckily we have a small Tom called Frankie who comes in and cleans the plates up. If he is spotted he gets chased out by them but I let him in. He is so bold but stealthy. lol
    Do Hope Mayze is going to be ok, keep us updated.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an eat all you want buffet here. I think there must be a Frankie lurking somewhere. If there is anything left there is a group of birdies hopping about on the lawn waiting for scraps.

      Delete
  2. She is so cuddly. My cat name is Bobbin he looks like a Maine coin bread. Got him from s shelter 3years ago. He is lovely but not as cuddly as Macy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some cats like cuddles, some don't. They make the rules, they decide what they will or won't allow.

      Delete
  3. My cat Poppy is very fussy and will not eat cheaper cat food even when I keep reminding her that as a rescue cat she should be grateful for anything!. she always helps me to share with her any tasty bits of meat, cheese and gravy. Love to Mayze from Val and Poppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheap cat food often gets rejected here. Every so often I try and sneak a bit in and hope they have forgotten they don't like it. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. More scraps for the birds.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.