Saturday 16 December 2023

Shocking

 Good morning, it's Saturday, and the sun is shining. 

I am on the naughty step. It seems that some people cannot cope with the raw nitty gritty of life. They want it all wrapped up in a nice fuzzy wuzzy ball of cotton wool. I posted a short video clip which has been doing the rounds, which I admit, is rather disgusting. But it is real life, and it happens. There are far worse, but people are scrutinising everything I say. It gives them ammunition to shoot me down. 

I removed the posts, and closed the comments again, because I cannot be bothered to fight with people. As I have said before, I don't set out to offend, but if people choose to be offended, that's their problem. 

I don't live in a bubble. I look further afield than my own village, my own area, my own country. Life is a journey and should be explored. I want to know what is going on. The internet throws up all kinds of possibilities for learning. I am able to view and listen with an open mind. Nothing much shocks me. 

I want answers to questions, and there has been lots of them over the last four years. I will not shy away from the truth, however unsavoury it becomes. World wide corruption is behind everything that is going on. A little incident caught on camera in a back street of Derby, is the end result of a massive plan to disrupt all of our lives. The lives that we have come to regard as normal and comfortable, are being eroded.  

Have a good weekend. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.