Thursday 21 December 2023

For Lyndsey

 Not everyone will have a nice Christmas. Lyndsey is a registered nurse. She was injured almost two years ago, and is still suffering now. She almost died last year. Her injuries have been confirmed. She gave in to pressure to take a certain treatment. 

Her symptoms keep reoccurring. She talks about the newest symptom and asks if anybody can help with a possible remedy. Most of the replies are people making helpful suggestions. However, there is always one. . . . . . . . 

You are a nurse. You had to know better. I feel bad for you, but you need to make sure that your colleagues stand up and speak out next time. Imagine how many people without a medical background got injured because of medical professionals.

This is Lyndsey's reply. . . . . . . . . .

Being told safe and effective while holding an iPad up while family who can’t be with the patient while they are actively dying looks on while working in the covid icu and then being told there are no medical exemptions and they are denying religious exemptions and we had to pick between our livelihood and being homeless or our jobs. So yeah before you chastise me for the decision I made or others at the time made with the information we had at the time put yourself in their shoes. It’s so easy for you to sit back and say those things with your half hearted I’m sorry to someone who endured all those things to say what you just did NEVER JUDGE A PERSON BASED OFF THE CHAPTER YOU WALKED IN ON! Please reflect and learn from this.

. . . . . . . .

My thoughts. There are millions out there who have had their lives changed forever, because they gave in to pressure. They did what they were told to do. Take the treatment or you lose your job. A nurses vocation is their desire to help and look after people. They were all told a lie and they didn't know it. They were not given a choice. Many of those who decided not to take the treatment were sacked. Just imagine how that may feel. You take care of people because you want to see them get better, then all of a sudden that is ripped away from you. Remember how they encouraged nurses to sing and dance, when all the time they were plotting how to get rid of them.

Don't ever think that because you don't know anyone who hasn't been injured after taking the said treatment, that it didn't happen. That it's a conspiracy theory, because it damn well wasn't. They followed instructions and now they are paying the price.

Mini rant over. What is done is done. Now we need to help those who are suffering.

Read Lyndsey's account of what has happened to her.

Thanks for reading. ilona. xxx

18 comments:

  1. I was working as a medical secretary in the local general hospital when Covid began. I didn't want the vaccination but we were all pressurised by our line manager. All the others in the office agreed but I tried to resist. I was told I was being selfish and putting my colleagues and patients life at risk. I said about side effects. M manager said well even aspirin has side effects but not everyone gets them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The line manager was totally out of order to compare a new medical intervention, with a well established method of pain relief.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely. I know a man who lost his wife - aged 42 as a direct result of that certain treatment. The kids lost their mum and it was completely avoidable. I have a long memory too Ilona I am still boycotting the likes of Next and Morrisons for how they treated workers who didn't have the treatment. When they had to isolate through govt instructions, they didn't get paid - unlike their colleagues. I will remember what went on... Some folks have short term memories but I know those companies were and are a disgrace. Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we are at the stage now where people try to block the awful memories from their minds. The c19 enquiry farce that has just taken place achieved nothing, and no one will accept the blame. Lost messages, ha, I don't think so. Every year we remember those who have fallen in the wars. We should not forget those individuals and companies who bullied, coerced, and shamed innocent trusting people into rolling their sleeves up. They could start to make amends by saying, sorry, I was wrong.

      Delete
  3. What a ratbag that lovely man is. Nurses and Doctors were held to ransom during Covid by everyone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The person who wrote that comment was blaming Lyndsey for the injuries to others, because she didn't speak out at the time.

      Delete
  4. What I can't work out is why not having the vaccine puts others at risk and is selfish
    It doesn't prevent infection or passing it on so what difference does it make to others? I'm doubtful if it actually does help prevent serious infections too. Everyone I know has been vaccinated and all caught covid
    1 person died from it. I had serious side effects from the 3 vaxx I had so won't have anymore
    Sally from Devon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could never work that out. It was all part of the blame game.

      Delete
  5. Debi from Leicester.I am writing this because its been on my mind for the last couple of months.Both me and hubby had the 3 jabs,,,,although I didnt want to...because of my Mams age,we were worried of catching something and passing it on to her.Since then,Ive said that I am Not having any more...but hubby went on to have 2 more and ignored my pleas not to.He has gone from an out going,talkative person to a shell of his former self and like I mentioned previously,has been diagnosed with Alzheimers.Looking back,the change in him started about 18 months ago with his other illnesses as well.Could there be a connection with the jabs?...Its something I will never know.But has certainly been playing on my mind.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to get things out in the open, Debi. When an injustice of this magnitude is cast out onto the world wide web, someone should be paying the price for it. I am not usually a vengeful person, preferring to work things out without conflict, but there are so many millions, like your husband, who deserve answers. I am sorry you have this uncertainty going on in your life. Without medical assessments, before or after death, there will be a lot of people plagued by questions of 'what if'.

      Find a friend you can talk to about it, maybe someone in a similar situation. Support each other. It helps to talk. Thank you for sharing.

      Delete
  6. I didn’t feel at all well after my last jab. My fingers are crossed that there is no permanent damage.

    That poor nurse, I read lots of what she wrote…just awful. She has a link where you can donate money to help her with her fight. I gave her some money.

    Laura from Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura. Not all the shots were the same. They have different batch numbers because they were manufactured in different parts of the world. You will probably be alright.

      Delete
    2. I am not sure. I started to feel dreadful yesterday, very weak and light headed.

      Laura from Texas

      Delete
  7. I know a lady who overdid it with the jabs had several of them and now has multiple blood clots in her lungs and can hardly breathe.i think the fear overload was pushed on us at the time and made a lot of people so fearful they got jabbed at every oppertunityx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a system called the Yellow Card where people could record their adverse reactions, I don't know if they still have that.

      Delete
  8. My son is a nurse and there were only two of them in his hospital that did not take the jab, he was persecuted for 2 years and threatened with losing his job, then all of a sudden it was ok and he could stay. He is now watching lots and lots of his fellow workers becoming ill and some have even died. I hope that this will all come out into the open eventually and that those harmed will be recompensed as they should be. But of course it is too late for the many who have got this hideous substance inside of them.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Briony. When I think of all the harassment and the relentless bullying, that we were all put through, I can feel the anger building up inside me. And now my anger is channelled in a different direction. I want to see people in jail for what they have done. I want to see those who have to endure life long poor health, being properly compensated. Not that money will ever replace the life they have lost.

      Delete
  9. I would have been in the gutter rather than be coerced into a medical procedure that I knew was experimental and dangerous. It was never a vaccine - didn't stop infection or transmission - so there was zero difference between those who had it and those who didn't. My brother had his two injections and after his first booster started hallucinating almost immediately. His life will never be the same again. I'm furious.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.