Monday 3 January 2011

Guess what comes next ;o)

Here is a little teaser. The second bag I am customising for the Arts Centre has got five holes in it, here are three of them. Random shaped holes, cut randomly into the bag. Using scraps of fabric, nothing is measured.

Proof it is a hole, you can see right through it.

I wasn't sure how it was going to end up, but then I had an idea, something has to be crawling out of the holes. Oooops, carefull, don't want to give the game away. Now it is coming together nicely. Must get on with it, I need to deliver it in the next week.

3 comments:

  1. worms? Very intrigueing (if that's how you spell it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, moths, is that because I very rarely open my purse, ha ha. Sorry not moths.

    Close Billie Jane, that was my first thought, but the worms have turned into something else.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.