Wednesday 25 August 2021

A bargain.

 

I've had an enjoyable day out in Lincoln today. There was something I wanted from the camera shop, so I made it into a day out rather than go there and back in a couple of hours. 
I struck lucky. I told the man in the shop that I needed a long selfie stick because holding the camera out in front of me was making my arm ache. He suggested this, it extends in three places and can adjust to any length you want. It has a soft grip handle, and the head will tilt and can be locked in place. 
I said, that will be great how much is it? He said a couple of quid, it's second hand. WOW, what a bargain. 
I walked around Lincoln for three hours and took some photo's. It's too late to sort them out now, I will put them on tomorrow. 
Now I'm starting to yawn, it won't be long till I will be in bed. Thanks for popping in. Catch ya tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona

4 comments:

  1. You came to Lincoln! I don't know why I'm so surprised, I know you only live near Brigg. Pleased you enjoyed it, we're very happy living in Lincoln. Slow start for the Imps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People were photographing the Imps, they are beautifully painted.

      Delete
  2. A nice day out with a bargain as well!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased you enjoyed your day out and had a bargain as well.
    I went to Knit & Natter and a lady has joined and it turned out she has just moved to the next village to me and she moved from the area I came from so we had a lovely chat.
    I look forward to seeing your photos from your new gadget.
    Hazel 🌈🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.