Friday 20 August 2021

Not enough time

I almost didn't get out for a walk yesterday. As usual I was busy in the morning and just as I was ready at 3pm the rain came. I had literally got my boots on to step out of the door. Oh bugger, it's raining. Back inside, remove boots, now what? 
Looking for little jobs to fill the time until it stops raining. I have a Dyson upstairs so a quick whip round with that took ten minutes. My credit card statements are building up so time to get rid of the old ones. Ten minutes spent shredding. I need to start a new craft project, fancied doing some weaving. Ten minutes looking for the small loom. Gave up. Still raining. Sit down and read a book. Looking a bit more promising, boots back on, I will take a chance. I got going at 4.30pm. 
Harvesting well on the way now. Grain first, potatoes later. 
Coming back into the village and it was raining. I didn't expect to see the Bowls Club open. They sure are keen on the game to be playing in the pouring rain. 
 
I got back later than I normally would have, due to the late start. A quick and simple meal. Pasta and cheese sauce out of a packet, a handful of frozen peas, with an egg on top. This pic was taken this morning, because I had the same for breakfast. 
I don't have enough time in the day to do everything I want to do. My mission to carry on researching means my brain is absorbing a shed load of information. Everything I read and watch leads me to believe that the truth is getting through to a lot more people now than in the beginning.  
It is my hope that people will eventually come to realise that this isn't about health. For starters we need to know where, why, and how the virus was released to the world. 
Keep your eyes and ears open. Stop watching, listening, and reading the news on the TV, national newspapers, and national radio. You all have the internet. Experts who are telling the truth are being censored, deleted, and blacklisted. There has to be a reason for that. They will not be silenced.  
I am coming towards the end of Laura Dodsworth's book, A State of Panic. She needs to write another book about what comes next.  
Thanks for popping in. Have a good day. Toodle pip.   ilona

7 comments:

  1. If only more people would listen to your advice, Ilona. My son does a lot of research like that and there is so much the public is not being told. Our country has just entered lock-down as Delta has reached here, but it appears highly likely the powers-that-be were fully aware of the situation 4-5 days before they announced anything to the public. And now we are being fed fear-making information to scare folk into being vaccinated (oh, it also raises our PM's popularity status). It is not about health at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Your PM has been indoctrinated into the world of the WEF and globalisation, as have may others. Yes, her actions will raise her status because so many have fallen for the spin being fed to them. Canada has also a terrible PM, and Victoria Australia is living in a dictatorship. They are not leaders, they are nothing more than bullies who want to brow beat people into submission. I'm glad that you and your son can see through it.

      It is not about health at all. It suits their narrative if many people died. They couldn't care less at all. By the way, lock downs don't work. You probably know that.

      I watched a speech by the leader of the National Party in Ireland, Justin Barratt. He is very eloquent in explaining exactly what is going on. He has a great insight into the future. The next stage is the complete devastation of the world economy. It is going to crash. The new green initiatives will help this to happen. Spend copious amounts of money switching to electric transport, getting rid of gas boilers, and converting people to veganism. Even our future king is in on it. All this is deliberate in preparation for the digital currency to be rolled out. Actual money will be worthless. Only then, when the richest people on earth have full control of everything will their mission be complete.

      Delete
    2. Hello Cherie, how nice of you to drop by and leave a comment ;o)

      Delete
    3. By the way, everything I have said can be backed up with evidence.

      Delete
  2. It is so frustrating when you are at the door,ready to go and down comes the rain.At least you managed to get out in the end!.As far as the virus is concerned,I wouldnt have a clue,where it came from or how they did it...but to my mind the reason behind it is so they can Control us.And they have managed it.I fear for the future and we shouldnt have to live our lives being scared.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If someone could find the answer to where did it come from, it would change everything. But it is well hidden.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.