Saturday 13 March 2021

An empty box

Hello and Good Morning. It's windy and wet here, a day in I think. I have lots of small plastic pieces, I need to do something with them. Maybe I can arrange them into something arty in this box. It was a canvas, I removed the cover and replaced it with a piece of board. Now painted black and ready for the next stage. 
My apologies for not posting every day, I am busy with other things. Someone was offering bedding in the village, I am turning it into pet beds. Emails to reply to. Hedges need trimming. Always something to do on the computer. 
Have a nice weekend. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip. 

3 comments:

  1. Soon,soon it will be full, I am lokking forward ......greetings,anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning also looking forward to seeing what you will come up with xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your projects. You are so creative and talented.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.