Monday 15 March 2021

Not to worry.

Good morning. I was up with the sunrise, and as soon as I had drunk my first mug of coffee and ate an egg custard, I was putting my boots on for a walk. The fresh crisp clean air as I walked out of the door was invigorating. I did my usual three miles, and exchanged a cheery 'Good Morning' with everyone I saw. 
I've just eaten my bran flakes with a banana and yogurt, and had a quick flit round the internet. A couple of vids resonated with me, this one in particular. I'll share it because it may strike a chord with similarly single people, and possibly those with a partner. 
Now I'm going to play with re arranging bits of plastic on a black box. If it stays sunny like this I will be spending a bit of time in the garden. 
Catch ya later.  Toodle pip.   ilona

4 comments:

  1. There is a lot of truth in that video, it struck a chord with me, anyway. I live alone and am quite happy faffing around 'doing my own thing' without feeling lonely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a great feeling. Take as much or as little time over a task, without anyone saying, haven't you done that yet.

      Delete
  2. Hello Ilona I enjoyed the video.even though I have sons and friends I very much appreciate time alone to just chill and be me.ivwent on holiday once with a large group and hated it lol.now I go camping alone for hols and love itx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I once went camping with a group of walkers, in Derbyshire. We had a laugh at the campsite, then we wandered off to the pub. I was one of the first to leave, I left them to it. An hour was enough for me. Was pleased to get snuggled into my sleeping bag.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.