Thursday 14 April 2022

A new platform for the plants

I have this massive pallet. I had an idea for it but I realised it was not going to work. So I had to think of something else. It is very heavy. I am sawing a piece off it. 
I cut through four of the bars holding it together. 

This area had some surplus bricks stacked up. I moved them and laid some of them in two lines, and put the pallet piece on top of them. 

I have some floor tiles, found in a skip, and laid some on top of the pallet. It make a nice platform. 

Looking nice and tidy now. I need to think of an idea for the rest of the pallet. 

Mayze likes to be close to me when I am in the garden. 
This video has just come out of the oven. Grab yourself a coffee. 

It's been glorious today, lets hope it is the same tomorrow. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

6 comments:

  1. Everything looks so nice. Your garden and plants are looking so green and healthy. The weather here in WV is still so crazy. Nice and sunny mid 60’s one day and cold the next. Back down in the low 30’s all weekend. Spring has to be coming soon!!!! Sweet Mayze ♥️♥️🐾🐾

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is very alluring ilona❤
    And that table is just the ticket for your summer house
    What a kind thougful young lady to assist you meanqueen
    Levi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed viewing your garden and it does look quite big, your garden is like mine very interesting and not perfect.
    My neighbours is perfect not a weed to be seen, but then he is 14 years younger than me but we is friendly which is nice.
    Hazel 🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found a hedgehog walking along the grass verge next to a road in town today.l wasn't sure what to do,so l borrowed a bucket from someone nearby washing a car,and took it to my allotment.l put it next to the compost pile,which should have some slugs in it and left a shallow bowl of water.lt hid itself in the leaves.l don't know if l did the right thing,but it was better than doing nothing.l will check on it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry forgot to say my name about the hedgehog.lts Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous video Ilona, I loved it.
    Hope you are well, you looked it.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.