Tuesday 12 April 2022

Button heart mini version

Some of you may remember this very large button heart I made some time ago. Now there is a baby button heart. 
I have used a seven inch hoop. The black background is a scrap of satin fabric, it has a circle of stabiliser ironed onto the back or it. The outer hoop is wrapped with a pink ribbon that a friend gave me. 



Inside is a piece of wadding, the back is covered with felt. I didn't have any pink to match the ribbon. 

Now I need to think of a new project. The weather is not looking too good, but maybe it's good enough for a walk this afternoon. I saw a hedgehog taking a drink last night. The food has been disturbed but I don't know how many came, one or two. It rained overnight so the remaining food was rather soggy. I threw it on the lawn for the birds to feast on. The bins have been emptied today, a day early because of the Bank Holiday Friday this week. Knowing this was going to happen I mowed the lawns back and front last night. 

We'll catch up soon.  Toodle pip.   ilona

6 comments:

  1. What can I say, this is so beautiful. At first I though you had fancy buttons but then on a closer look saw it was the threads. I love them.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. There are more ways to sew a button on, not just through the holes.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful work there it has a kind of romantic look. Raining here and its forecast for much if the day so i might be an indooe day for me unless the rain stops or eases off less heavy i might get a walk in, Enjoy the rest of your day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least the wind has dropped a bit now, even though the ground will be sodden after a rainy night.

      Delete
  3. Some interesting things from the clear out.
    I love your button heart and it's do neat and pleased to see you had but your name on but it's good to put the date on it even if you just add a piece of paper so you can remember, time goes by so quick. I was a craft judge for WI and it was lovely to see that things that were made a long while ago.

    Hazel 🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.