Friday 1 April 2022

Interesting skies.

I was in two minds whether to go out today or not. The weather is so unpredictable. I made my mind up at 2pm, but as soon as I put my big jacket on it went black and chucked it down with rain and hail stones. Five minutes later it stopped so I thought, it's now or never. Even when the sun is out it is cold. 
I have walked this route many times before so there isn't really anything I haven't taken a picture of. With the sky changing quite quickly from black over Bills mothers, to a sunny spring afternoon, I looked up for my inspiration. 




The last photo I took as I passed the fishing pond. 

Ten minutes later it changed again and I was caught in a big downpour with the wind blowing it sideways across the fields. Hood up and keep going. 

Don't forget, use your gas and leccy sparingly, now that the price has skyrocketed. I have been trying to put my meter readings into the BG web site. Because of the volume of people wanting to do the same, the site cannot cope with the rush and has crashed. There is a link to another page which can be filled in, but it keeps telling me that my telephone number doesn't look right. How annoying, of course it's right, I do know my own telephone number. I will keep checking to see if I can access my account. 

Thanks to those walkers who have sent in their mileage. It's nice to see people are keeping up with their keeping fit routine. Only nine months to go. 😎 

Time for dinner. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! So much cloud movement and change in that period of time. Fabulous photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was like watching a film. The battle of the skies. The sun pushing the clouds out of the way, and the clouds pushing back. The goodies and the baddies.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic clouds, especially the black ones! There's a new blog out poemblog30.blogspot.com I think you might like it, its a concept poem about a dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark. I'm not much into poems. The ones that rhyme are alright, but a lot of them I don't understand. I will take a look.

      Delete
    2. Blimey, that was long. I gave up. I like the pictures though.

      Delete
  3. Lovely blog, great pictures. You seem to take similar photo's to mine, I like the dramatic skies in these. 😃

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.