Sunday 17 April 2022

The Marsh Family

Drinking my morning coffee with The Marsh Family. OMG had to get a tissue out, my eyes are filling up. Their own version of 'I won't do that', remembering Mr Meatloaf and Mr Steinman. They remind me of the modern day Von Trapp family. 
I hope da tooooob allows this to be embedded here. They have removed quite a lot of videos which I have posted in the past, due to copyright or privacy issues. If it disappears you can use this link.   https://youtu.be/5ROP5Z-8Jl0

Happy Easter Sunday everyone. Catch ya later.   ilona

7 comments:

  1. HAPPY Easter ilonaπŸ₯πŸ€πŸ£πŸ«πŸ’›πŸ’›
    Best wishes
    Levi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was brilliant ilona. Reminds me of when we were a family and the kids were young, we had some great times with very little money.
    Thanks for posting
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We used to make our own entertainment. Unfortunately our parents had no musical talents. My mum taught me to sew and cook.
      Best wishes, ilona xxx

      Delete
  3. What a brilliant video. Straight after watching it, I sent an email to my son, a Meatloaf fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter from our household to you and the fur babies x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are such a talented family. Arilx

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.