Thursday 21 April 2022

Yellow

The deleted post was very hard hitting. I was almost at boiling point, I had to have a good old rant. I know quite a few swear words. Some of it I have said before, but the further we are bulldozed into this current situation the more obvious it is that those who are supposed to be our leaders are not leaders at all. Everyone needs to open their eyes. The situation is going to become a lot more difficult. I had better leave it at that for now, before I start effing and blinding again. 
My way of escaping is to go for a walk, and immerse myself into other activities. At this time of the year the garden provides me with a sanctuary where I can potter to my hearts content. My arts and crafts keeps my hands and head busy. Time spent with my cats is relaxing.  
I made this video yesterday. 
Now I am going to go outside and water my pot plants. 
We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

6 comments:

  1. Lovely video very calming as nature is. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what we all needed mother!!! I peaceful, quite and gorgeous walk. Thank you for taking us along. 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely relate to how you're feeling, Ilona. The one thought that gives me hope is that "the best laid plans of mice and men can come undone". Instead of looking at signs that their plans are succeeding, I look for green shoots of resistance and signs that more people are copping on to their narratives and schemes. Onwards and upwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ger. I know you are wide awake on this. It is best to look for some snippets of good news. We need a few crumbs of hope to cling to.

      Delete
  4. Would have loved to see the deleted post Ilon, LOl
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried to find it, but my head can't cope with all the techy stuff. The gist of it was the people who have elected themselves as being the saviours of the world, need to be castrated. They are destroying what we already have so they can build back better. Why are they turning us into drug addicts? To control us of course. Why are food processing plants being blown up and set on fire. They want to starve us into submission. What happens when the banks collapse? With quite a few choice swear words, bollocks to the lot of them. They are criminals who should eventually face justice. The sooner the better.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.