Wednesday 20 April 2022

Pink and yellow

Today I joined two of my local walks together to make an eight mile walk. I set off a bit earlier than usual so I wouldn't be late getting back. This is a very popular walk, especially at the weekend. 

Good views looking over the river. 

When I got back I went around the village snapping pics of the lovely blossom trees. It's a pity it only lasts a short time before the petals fall to the ground. 







I'm glad we have four seasons. Spring and summer are my favourites. 
Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos I love those pink blossom trees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo's ilona
    It's another glorious DAy ❤🙏I'm heading out in about an hour's time walking my local canal
    The-weather's great for it

    cheers
    Levi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those pink trees / bushes are beautiful Ilona - great photo's :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spring time photos. Hoping spring is here to stay lol. The views in the video are gorgeous. What a nice peaceful place.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.