Sunday 3 April 2022

Yesterday and today

Yesterday I made some decorations for the garden. The flower shapes I cut from vinyl I got from the Scrapstore. The stalks are knitting needles. Old cd's are the base. I fastened the flowers together with wire through a button at the front and twisting it around the knitting needle at the back. A big blob from the hot glue gun holds it all in place. 

Today I went a walk. I see that Trevor has been to tidy up Angie's bench. There are fresh flowers, and planted flowers. The bird feeder has been filled up. There are two containers of water to fill up the dog bowl. The grass has been cut, and the seat has been polished. It's looking good. 
It has been sunny but cold today. I wore my big jacket with the furry hood, I didn't want to get caught out like yesterday when I did the dog walk. When the clouds cover the sun it goes really cold. There were tractors in the fields today, preparing the ground ready for planting. 
That's all for now. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.  ilona

3 comments:

  1. I like Angie's bench, I had one done at Radipole, Weymouth for my husband when he died.
    I love your flowers and certainly brights things up until all the flowers come into bloom.
    Hazel 🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon from a chilly overcast Dublin. I love those colourful flowers you make and they would also be grear indoors. I might have a look around my house and see if i have materials i can make some with. Well done to that man for the upkeep of the bench area in memory of his wife its a joy to see and a credit to him x. Change in weather here too its gotton colder and rain showers some days. I am off for a walk here later down the west pier near my home by the sea. I live in the coastal town of Dun Laoghaire south co. Dublin if anyone wnts to google it. We have 2 piers east and west. Lovely walks and many more in the area. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bench for he's late wife💕.
    We need another chat video on that bench ilona..
    I enjoy them

    Levi x

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.