Wednesday 6 April 2022

Yeah but no thanks.

 Big Tech are on to me. They are asking for my help. The University of Maryland want to predict the spread of the big bug by me answering a short survey. It will only take a few minutes. 

Ilona, take a COVID-19 survey, even if you feel well
Even people who feel well can help health researchers predict the spread of COVID-19 by answering a short survey from the University of Maryland. Can you spare a few minutes to help?

Ha, yeah but no. From their track record so far, they may as well chuck a load of numbered balls into a drum and pull a few out. What is the point of predicting what might happen when they have been widely off the mark over the last two years. Why aren't they spending money on treating sick and poorly people to make them well again. Oh no, that would be too simple. If they can beef up the numbers now before the end of the year that would give them ammo for more lockdowns. It is so bloody obvious. 

Here is my short survey. I have not had as much as a sniffle in the last two years, can't remember when I last caught a cold. My natural immune system seems to be working.

Looking like a good start to the day. I may go out. ilona 

1 comment:

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.