Sunday 24 April 2022

Where was I?

Today I had a trip out to a town in Yorkshire. Or maybe it is a city. It is on the River Calder. It was a lovely sunny day, but it was a bit windy. I spent a lot of the time indoors. The large building is next to a busy road junction, and close to the river on the other side. It has very nice gardens full of flowers, and manicured lawns. The car park is across a road. I paid £5 to park. I walked over a bridge to cross the river, and paid £10 to go into the building. There was something I wanted to see. 



Any guesses? I will tell you about it tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona

4 comments:

  1. Well, Ilona, it must have been something you REALLY wanted to see for you to spend 5 pounds to park and 10 pounds to get in, LOL. Can't wait to find out where you went!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in a happy place right now. My finances are looking good, so it's time I spent some money.

      Delete
  2. I bet it is the hepworth gallery,wakefield.lf it is l am looking forward to your post.l don't drive,so l have only being going to lincoln,hull,cleethorpes, mostly since things went wonky,from Catherine.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.