Monday 4 April 2022

A small button project.

It's a wild and windy day outside. I am not tempted to go for a walk. Best stay indoors and get stuck into some stitchery. Do you remember the big button heart I did? It took ages to do. Here is a smaller version, inside a hoop. I have plenty of small buttons for this. 
To kill two birds with one stone, (not literally) ha ha, I listened to an interview on the old yoooohooootooob. It was 3 hours 21 minutes long. Candace Owens was speaking with Robert Malone. Those who have been following the current situation will recognise that name. I have seen several of his interviews. Most of what he says I already know about. In this interview he joins the dots and fills in the gaps. At the end he gives some very good pointers about what he thinks will happen, and what needs to happen to get us past this. Worth a listen if you are interested and have some sewing to keep your hands busy while your brain is taking it in. I won't embed it, the link is here
I was looking for something on my blog. Going way back to previous posts I see that some of the videos I have featured have been removed, for various reasons. I always thought yoootooob was a sharing site, apparently not now. It sort of spoils the look of the blog, but there is nothing I can do about it. Maybe best if I just add links from now on. It won't affect my own videos which I put on here, just videos from other sources. 
Time for dinner. A portion of a deeeeelishus pasta and vegetable stew I made yesterday. 
Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. ilona

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your dinner, Ilona, and thanks for the 'Robert Malone-link'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enjoy my dinner, and my breakfast this morning ;o)

    It's a long video, maybe break it up into 30 minute chunks. I like him, a thoroughly decent man who cares for his family and for fellow human beings.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.