Saturday 9 April 2022

Lovely sunset

I've had a nice day out today. I went to Worksop. I walked 11 miles, taking in the Chesterfield Canal and part of the town centre. Here are a couple of photo's of the sun going down five minutes before I arrived back in my village at 8pm.  


 I bought a bag of hedgehog food. There is some outside now on a plate. No takers as yet at 10.15pm. I am a bit tired so it won't be long before I go to bed. I'll get the photo's from the walk sorted out and post them tomorrow. 

Cheerio for now. Toodle pip.   ilona

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a nice weather day. What a lot of miles!!! Here it was sunshine then pour a blinding snow!!! I think Mother Nature forget her hormone pill yesterday lol. I am hoping that is the last of the wintry weather. Praying for a glorious Easter. I NEED to get outside. !!! I am not crafty like you. I keep busy with basic housework, cooking (which with the empty nest I don’t do much anymore), on my IPad or watching TV. Not that I run marathons when the weather is nice lol But I can piddle in the garden, hang my laundry outside and just sitting on my porch lifts my spirits. Beautiful pictures ♥️♥️. What ingredients in the hedgehog food make it different from the cat food? As always thank you so much for take us along in all your daily adventures. 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. We were chatting at the side of the canal. You walked far further than me. Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again. You found your way here. That's good. Join in any time you like.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.