Wednesday 22 February 2023

Bike riding practice at Cleethorpes

Did you guess where I was yesterday?  🙋 🙋 🙋
After the bike ride I put it back in the car and had a walk along the Promenade to take some photos. The train now standing at platform 2 is gorgeous. Lovely colours. Very sleek very sexy. I like trains. 

There are plenty of these shelters along the Promenade. It's a pity that most of them had some damage. Broken windows and graffiti. I think there will be a lot of repairs to do before the season starts. 
I thought that this was a good idea. A gigantic mesh fish basket to collect the recyclable drinks cans and plastic bottles. 

This was my first bike riding practice with the camera attached to the handle bars. I think it went quite well, apart from the wobbling. I should have chosen a long straight stretch of tarmac, instead of the narrow twisty track around the boating lake. Did I fall off, you have to watch it to find out. 
The sun is going down and the geese are settling down for the night.
 
Time for me to go home. 
Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place. The bird feeding area was wonderful. So nice those gentlemen come often to feed them. You did fantastic on the bike riding, I can see having a sore bum riding on the bricked part especially. Lovely video mother we had fun going along.😊😊🚲♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great ride Ilona and very brave to cycle so close to the lake. I didn’t go near water for a long time and am still very wary. Have you checked out the Humberston Fitties which I think would be good to ride around during the week particularly in term time.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.