Thursday 9 February 2023

Wentworth Garden Centre.

Today I had a drive out to Wentworth near Rotherham. There is a Garden Centre which is where I parked. I didn't realise until I got there that I have been there before. I have just checked back on the blog and see a post from three years ago. I didn't stay long then, because I was looking for Wentworth Woodhouse a Stately Home. I remember it was late in the day. I had already been to Elsecar and thought I would take a look at the big mansion before I went home. 
I had a quick flit around and took a few pics of the very colourful displays. 







Naughty me spent a bit of money. I found some soap, exactly the same as I bought at Lincoln Cathedral last week. That was lucky. The fragrances are gorgeous, so I bought some more. Now I have Elderflower and Pomelo, Bluebell and Rosemary, Rose and Peony, and Bluebell and Jasmine. Won't need to buy any more soap for a long time. If you want to find out more about the soap check out the Christina May web site. 

I went to Wentworth Woodhouse Stately Home, which is about a fifteen minute walk from the Garden Centre, and had a look round there. I will put some pictures up tomorrow. When I was there three years ago the building was covered in scaffolding because they were having the roof repaired. Now that has all gone it looks smashing. 

We will catch up tomorrow. Toodle pip.  ilona

2 comments:

  1. I love to visit garden centers, all those colours and of course the wonderful smell! Just now when it is so drab and dull outside I like to have some flowers or a pot of primulas in the house.
    Hilde in Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colourful displays were fantastic. The place was jam packed full of all kinds of goodies. I can see that their sales strategy works. The place was buzzing, the eateries were full of people spending their money.

      Delete

Comments will be published after my approval.