Tuesday 28 February 2023

Thank you Noel

In my eyes, Noel Fitzpatrick is a hero. On the telly he is the Supervet. I can't watch that programme because I find it too upsetting. I follow him on Twitter and just get the updates on his veterinary practice, his own pets, (sadly Kiera passed away now he has two pussycats), his live shows, and his books. His mammy often popped up on his twittter feed. Sadly she has gone now, but at least she got to see his dedication for the animals he cares for. 
In the latest TV series he uses his knowledge to help wild animals. The rhino has a damaged foot and Noel wants to fit a boot onto it to make it easier to walk. 
Here is a clip from the documentary. 

It's raining. Lets hope it stops this afternoon when I do a billy dog walk. All is well here. Enjoying my new found freedom. Do not fret if you can't comment. I know that the freedom seekers are still there. Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.