Thursday 23 February 2023

My reflections

 I was listening to the radio on Tuesday in the car and a news item came up. Apparently the UK is short of workers, so there is a campaign to get retirees to come back into the workforce. Many people who haven't reached the official retirement age, whatever that might be, have looked at their finances and elected to take early retirement. Who can blame them. I retired at 60, my friend Carol who is two months older than me went on to work another five years. It was her choice. It all depends on the type of work you are doing, whether you are fit and able to do it, and whether you still enjoy it. I don't think many people who have made a new life for themselves will be persuaded to go backwards and start work again. Maybe some will, but I doubt it. 

On the other hand our oversees guests continue to arrive on our shores, so maybe there will be enough there to fill the vacancies. The only problem is that they all have to be registered and processed, and the authorities are way behind. There is a massive backlog. In the meantime our guests languish in hotels with nothing to do except hang around waiting. 

This situation is turning into a plan to replace our homegrown workforce into a multicultural one. To get this ball rolling Tony Blair has stepped in and said we must give everyone a digital identity. Those of us who are already residential here will be the first to have this foisted upon us. We are sitting ducks, most of us have records of who we are in many places, and we can be easily tracked. 

Many of our guests from other countries come with no paperwork. Some of them have been seen tossing their personal belongings into the sea before they step on our beaches. They don't want to be identified. Don't you think they are the ones who should be checked out and given digital identities first. I pick out a few snippets of news on my screen this morning. Copy and paste because I need to get some breakfast.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 Asylum seekers will be fast tracked to get refugee status using only questionnaires in plans to clear the asylum backlog. Immigration lawyer Harjap Singh Bhangal: “This is an admission from Rishi Sunak that the system is broken and he hasn't got any solutions.”

IMMIGRATION APPLICATIONS TO BE FAST-TRACKED. The new scheme applies to Libyans, Syrians, Afghans, Eritreans & Yemenis. The system will see migrants granted refugee status just by filling out a 10-PAGE QUESTIONNAIRE. NO FACE 2 FACE INTERVIEW

TONY BLAIR - meddling in government and pushing the UN Agenda 30 policy for every citizen to be forced to carry digital ID in order to live their lives. Tracked, monitored & controlled from cradle to grave, granted permissions based on your status. You didn’t vote for this.

Sir Tony Blair and Lord Hague have called for everyone in the UK to get digital ID cards as part of a "technological revolution." 'It really puts people at risk of identity theft, hacking and changes the relationship between the city & the state.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In a nutshell, we are being pushed into digital currency, digital identity, and digital health passports. You can see it happening from the way everyone is addicted to their mobile devices. They are using climate emergency, the war, cost of living crisis, food shortages, the decimation of the NHS, net zero emissions, etc etc, to manipulate each and every one of us. It has always been about control. 

If anyone has questions/ comments about this topic please go to Cro's blog as he is covering something similar. You may not get published here. 

It's a sunny start to the day. The outside is calling me. Thanks for popping in. 

Toodle pip.   ilona

18 comments:

  1. Why not just let them all in.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijTOyR7f9sc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Iona for raising awareness and speaking out about all the corruption. It's frightening how some people still don't see this for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't stop, I can't ignore it. The corruption is everywhere. I don't understand how people are not joining the dots. I was talking to a retired doctors wife the other day, she worked in nursing. The surprised look on her face when I mentioned I hadn't joined in with any of the rules. I told her why I don't believe any of it. Her face took on a blank expression. She said, 'I am fed up of it all'. I said, the news doesn't bother me because I understand what it's all about.

      Delete
  3. I've got a phone that does things that I don't understand - So if they want me to go digital I won't know how to - I don't reply to anything sent to me either - World 's gone mad - x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep on saying NO, I am not joining in.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for continuing to write about this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is set to run for a long time. It's up to the ordinary Joe Bloggs people to turn things around. It can be brought to a halt but it will need the will of the people to say no more, I am not doing it.

      Delete
  5. Actually I meant thanks for writing about this because it is so farcical it makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The absurdity of what they are trying to do does seem like one big joke at times. How on earth did they come up with the idea that they could jab the whole world and the virus would disappear. Especially when they knew that it didn't work anyway. The idiotic nasty tricks they rolled out were only going to work in the short term after they had frightened people into believing them. People were always going to find out that they have been played,

      Now that the truth is emerging piece by piece maybe we need to think about what a sinister plan this always was. Our laughter is going to turn to tears if we don't take back our freedom. We have to think about the millions who have already been killed by this plan. Mothers are giving birth to dead babies. Children are suffering terrible adverse reactions because they have been poisoned. Young fit and healthy athletes are dropping dead with heart attacks. And people are finding themselves with cancers that were once cured, flaring up again. Never mind all the mental health problems that are emerging. That is no laughing matter.

      Delete
  6. Unfortunately they will always be sheep that believe everything the government tells them. Maybe if the elite practiced what they preached, I might believe them. Scary how much is going to change within the next few years. People won't afford to live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rot can be slowed down if people would only chuck away their hand held gadget which is ruling their lives. If they went back to withdrawing cash out of their account and using it to buy things. If they refused to shop in card only places. If things carry on as they are our whole life will be dominated by what we are allowed to do, as instructed by the Government.

      Delete
    2. I like my smart phone. I like the fact that I didn’t need to carry cash with me. I like the fact that all my spending is itemized for me. As for being told what we are allowed to do. I am all for that as well. I don’t want people driving through built up areas at 50 mph - bring on speed limits!

      As for the millions of people who have been killed by this plan - what a load of rot

      Delete
    3. Anonymous, I suggest you go and live in China.

      Delete
    4. BREAKING:
      New research reveals 57 fold increase in miscarriages & 38 fold increase in still births & foetal deaths after covid mRNA jabs
      ‘The greatest violation of medical ethics & humanity ever’ says leading obstetrician.

      Delete
    5. https://twitter.com/i/status/1629233854408949761
      Dr Peter McCollough
      Could you actually take a vaccine inadvertently through close contact, kissing, sexual contact, or breastfeeding?
      @P_McCulloughMD
      says, “it looks like the answer is YES.”

      Delete
  7. That's a good idea, but we'd need a lot of people to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid that it's the young ones that are going to be the most affected. They are already conditioned to live with technology. I see them walking to the school bus with their handheld. They no longer know how to have a face to face conversation. When the time comes they will willingly have their chip inserted under their skin. Hand held phones will become extinct.

      Delete
  8. You like your smart phone and being told what to do? That's great because in a few years you will be own nothing and be happy. Probably nobody will be able to afford a car anyway. It will be wonderful place to live with food shortages, NHS dead, culture destroyed and an even bigger cost of living. We will be prisoners in our own town.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.