Monday 27 February 2023

Flower Power

Good morning. Dropping my bag of dog poo in the wheelie bin at the church gate the other day I spotted a couple of Christmas wreaths that had been thrown away. That's a shame I thought. So I rescued them and took them apart. 
I thought the wire circles could have been used again, my friend makes wreaths with fabric scraps. Sadly they weren't suitable for her because they were rusty. Not to worry. I planted the plastic flowers, with some of the greenery, into this pot to fill it out a bit. There is a plant in there which has lost it's leaves. I don't know if it will thrive and sprout some more leaves as the weather warms up. I will give it a chance before I declare it dead. 

Someone else's rubbish has added a bit of colour to my garden. 

It's going to be a mishmash weather day today. A bit of everything. I will get my house jobs done first, then maybe go out later. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.