Friday 24 February 2023

The English Countryside on a bike

I did an Aldi shop this morning. I went to the bigger store, more room to move about. We have a smaller shop but it gets a bit busy close to the weekend. I bought four bags of wild bird seed. They are loving it. They are waiting for me to appear in the morning. After lunch, a jacket potato and spaghetti hoops, I did my normal five mile walk this afternoon. Although it has been sunny, it's chuffing cold. Now I am feeling a bit weary. 
Here are a couple more shots from the bike ride yesterday. 


Here is one of the three videos I made. The other two are not good enough to put on here. 
Now I am going to watch a few videos, so I'll cut you loose. We will catch up soon. Toodle pip.  ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.