Monday 27 February 2023

Christine and Mark

Good evening. I have just spent almost an hour listening to a conversation between Mark Steyn and Christine Anderson. I choose to follow anyone who is a freedom fighter. I don't follow anyone who has been hoodwinked into becoming a puppet of the WEF, Big Pharma, and Big Tech. 
Christine has come to the end of her Canadian tour and is now moving on to Washington. 

If you want to watch the interview, here is a link to Mark's show. 

It's been a funny old day weatherwise. Intermittent showers and sunshine. I almost gave up the idea of going out, then I thought a better idea was to do some litter picking so I could stay around the village and go home if it got too cold and wet. I managed just over an hour and filled a bag with rubbish picked up from the roadside. 

Almost bedtime so I'll sign off for the night. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.  ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.