Friday 3 February 2023

Colourful sunset

How many different kinds of sunsets are there? Millions and trillions. I captured a few of them on camera last night. It was difficult to avoid the phone wires though. I suppose if I was clever I could edit them out, but then they wouldn't be authentic. Perhaps a bit of tweaking here and there is allowed to get the perfect shot. These are not tweaked at all. Pleased with my Cannon. 



This one is my favourite. 



Lunch time. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

11 comments:

  1. Lovley pictures Ilona really beautifullx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am a bit obsessed by sunsets.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've noticed. I feel obliged to delete any comments that I don't like. So not much point in you coming here.

      Delete
    2. Nancy in the USA4 February 2023 at 21:25

      Love the purple clouds. You take wonderful photos.

      Delete
    3. Thank you. I enjoy playing with the camera.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my blog, a diary of what I do, how I live my life, and my thoughts on a wide range of subjects. It is not a forum.

      Delete
  4. The pictures are gorgeous!!! Isn’t nature just awesome. I think people who can really appreciate the beauty of nature are happier people in their lives. Thanks for sharing mother!! ♥️ 🌅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tammy. Nature is a great healer. Whatever life throws at you, take a walk outside.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.