Tuesday 19 October 2021

Autumn colours and mushrooms

It was surprisingly warm outside today, despite the blustery wind. The skies were grey and it looked like it might rain again but I took a chance and went out. I still need to top up my miles. I'm on 800 at the moment, and with twelve days left in the month I need another 33 to reach the target. 
A tree near the playing field. 
The cottage is covered with red leaves. I got up close and snapped a small section. 

Sometimes close ups work better than taking a pic of the whole bush.

Pick your own mushrooms at the church. 
I think the avenue of trees will need pollarding soon. I've never seen such a dark tunnel through them. 

A new bench is the focal point of this picture. 

I am trying to live my life as normal as possible, but it's hard when all the time life as we know it is systematically being destroyed. A six month extension has been announced for the continuation of the emergency powers to control every aspect of our lives. They nodded it through without a vote, they laughed when they announced it. The end of this madness will only come when people stand up and say no, we aren't going to do it any more.

Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

7 comments:

  1. Want to be as much of a madhouse as here in the US??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fact that it is happening all over the world tells you something.

      Delete
  2. Don’t come to Victoria australia Ilona this would win the trophy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched a clip of Dannyboy Andrews yesterday. The smirk on his face is sickening. He is joyous that they will carry on into 2022 with their strangulation hold over Victoria. I feel your pain.

      Delete
  3. Wow all those free mushrooms! Hope you took some home to cook. They look like regular field mushrooms and as long as they had no yellow staining and normal stems they would be good to eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about it Sue. But I am too scared to take the chance in case I get poisoned. I have some similar in my garden.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photo's ilonaπŸ„πŸ…πŸ‡πŸŒ΄πŸŒ³πŸŒ²πŸŒ±πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΅πŸŒ·πŸŒΈπŸŒΉπŸπŸπŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒΌπŸŒ½πŸŒΎπŸŒΏπŸŒˆ.. the entrance to the church looks inviting, have a nice DayπŸ’›

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.