Wednesday 13 October 2021

Herd immunity ;o)

I had a smashing walk this afternoon in my local area, 7.5 miles. I was lucky that the deer in the park were close enough to the fence to get some good shots. I quietly crept towards them and poked the lens through the wire fence. Once they have spotted you they start moving away. 






There is a herd of small Bambi type deer. 

Plenty of ducks about.
They all came running when someone turned up with some food. These tame ducks happily move about among the visitors, and take food from the hand. 

Potato harvesting was well underway. The seagulls were loving it. 
Two machines on the job on this massive field. 

I need to keep up the walking to reach the target of 833 at the end of the month. I should get there. Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

6 comments:

  1. Great photos of the deer - love the one of the stag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iLona wow so many deers amazing photography meanqueen 💝..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, Red Deer as well as the Fallow deer (the first 3 photos are Fallow stags and the bambi deer are Fallow does.) I suppose they are in a private park setting. Lovely to have that nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to have a park like that nearby. Went there a good few times when living in Winterton.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are awesome photos of the deer. How fortunate you were to get so close.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.