Sunday 24 October 2021

Smiley Sunday

A new day dawns, and this morning the sunrise was a treat to see from my window. 
I could gaze at that all day. In a couple of minutes it was gone. 
Yesterday was a dog walk, and afterwards coffee and natter with a friend. It was late when I got home so an easy warmed up bowl of stew was very welcome. 
Today is the village Boot Sale, where people put their stuff out at the front of their houses. I am not joining in this time as I gave a lot of my stuff to a charity shop. I will have a walk round to see what's on offer. First, beans and egg on toast.
Have a nice Sunday. Toodle pip.   ilona

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely sunrise I must admit I don't see many of them but I do love the sunsets especially now that I moved from Heathrow to Stewkley.
    Hope you find something interesting at the boot sale. The sun is out now my D. Is coming soon and I need to plant some alliums that she brought for me.
    Enjoy your day IIona.
    Hazel 🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull sunrise to wake up to Ilona puts one in a nice mood for the day.i haven't been to a car boot sale for a long time you enjoyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved yesterday's blog.
    Wish people did car boots like that here. We can't get around the normal one's but I could easily walk from house to house.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ilona 💞.. good idea car boot sale house to house

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.