Monday 18 October 2021

Letting off steam.

 Good morning, the start of a new week. It was dark when I woke up, I checked the time as I normally do, with a wind up torch which is next to my pillow, shining it on my wrist watch. Oh oh, blank screen, the battery has packed up. Go downstairs and check the mobile phone and the big clock in the living room. 6.30am. I will have another half an hour in bed. 

Going to town to get a new battery is added to my list of things to do today. I have some stuff to donate to a charity shop so I can do that at the same time. I also need to buy cat food. I might do that if the shop is not too busy. If it is I will do that tonight at 7.30pm, they shut at 8pm. I need to withdraw cash from the pop up Post Office this morning, it closes at 12.30pm, and I will send a cheque in the post to pay my credit card bill. I used the card to pay for one of the ferry crossings because they wouldn't accept cash. At some point today I will answer emails and have a bath. 

I have a collection of comments from a troll, or trolls plural, that won't get published. One person in particular is quite persistent. 

If anyone has strong feelings about any subject and needs an outlet to release their angst, I suggest they start their own blog. There they can say whatever they like, get things off their chest, and let off steam.  

Right, must go. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

9 comments:

  1. Good morning ilona❤.. not long till midday know..have a nice bimble around town what is your local town called
    Yes it's your blog to say as you want meanqueen
    These trolls are very sad individuals 😠



    with-#Best wishes Levi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ilona, as you know I'm a long time reader of your blog. Whilst I don't share your pandemic views, I wouldn't be so rude as to voice my (equally strong) opinions on your blog. I would just say, though, that I'm not keen on some people's views that those of us who choose to have the jabs, wear masks etc, are all sheep with no minds of our own. I make an informed choice. Carry on saying whatever you want on your blog, Ilona - if we don't agree, we don't have to read, after all. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sooze. I read your blog, and a few others. You do things your way because that's what you choose. There are blogs which I know will cover subjects that am not interested in, so I stay away. I admit I did think that people were like sheep in the early days. Why were so many clamouring to get a needle stuck in their arm when there wasn't enough evidence to say it was a safe thing to do. I decided to wait and see what happened. I shall wait for as long as it takes until more evidence is revealed.

      Delete
    2. I have been vaccinated twice & still caught Covid! I now suffer with chronic Brain Fog, and some other weird symptoms. I feel I am going insane sometimes. I dream of the old days before the pandemic with much sadness. Is the End of the World?

      Delete
    3. Hi Deano. I have just been reading a thread on twiiiiter, someone saying the same as you. Double vaxxxxxed and still catch it and feel lousy. I scrolled through the comments and numerous people said 'me too'. This is the part that they didn't tell you in the beginning. Oh it's safe, it's been tested. Clearly lies, now all this information is coming out. I hope you start to feel better soon. Watch UK Column News on their web site. They were banned from yooootooob for telling the truth.

      Delete
    4. Hi...... I felt a bit rough for about 5 days, and went back to work the day after my 10 day quarantine!! I have had much, much worse in the past, although Some people I have known have been very ill.....but they have recovered. Its a strange one. If you get the chance , google Gain Of Function research. Explains exactly where Covid came from & why everyone is keeping schtum over it. Cheers, LD

      Delete
  3. Trolls,trolls,trolls. Even Richard Madeley has been trolled today! Mentally divorce these people...the only way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone on the TV or internet is a target. It's getting worse.

      Delete
  4. Some people have nothing better to do than pick faults.....jealousy plays a massive part. Ignore!!

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.