Saturday 30 October 2021

Meeting friendly people on a really nice walk.

I didn't think I was going to get out for a walk today, but after a miserable morning with lashings of heavy rain, it miraculously brightened up. It was a local walk, there wasn't  enough time to drive somewhere new.  
Even the Industrial Estate looked picturesque in the sunshine. 

It was lovely to see that this bus shelter had been decorated. 


Orange and black flags were strung up around it. 

In the nearby Village Hall they were getting ready for a party. I received a warm welcome and a mug of coffee. The ladies preparing food in the kitchen recognised me, they have  been watching my videos on yooootooob. I made a video while I was there and will upload it tomorrow. My new best friend greeted me at the door. 

Interesting cloud formations and it looks like there is going to be a spectacular sunset. 

Chattering geese flying in formation. 

The sunset over to the left of this tree is lighting it up. Gorgeous colours.  

Oh here we go, snap happy me couldn't stop clicking. 



I arrived home just as it was getting dark. We put the clocks back one hour tonight so we get an extra hour in bed, that's if we want to spend it in bed. The downside is it will start getting dark earlier. I don't like it when we have to shut the curtains and put the light on at 4pm. 

Thanks for popping in. Enjoy your Sunday. Tatty byes.   ilona

7 comments:

  1. Love the pics ilona..your the famous person where you live it seems✨😀.. can't wait for the video meanqueen 👀💛😙 it's my 30th BIRTHDAy today well it's gone known as its 1:48
    Had a smashin day ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy belated birthday. Wish I was 30 again.

      Delete
  2. Stunning pictures,really beautiful,would make lovely picture framed,well done ilona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning sunset - hopefully you have the sunny day to follow it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunday started off raining, but as if by magic, it brightened up and I was able to go another walk.

      Delete
  4. We really had some beautiful sunsets the last couple of days. The wind is still very strong but it's blue sky no the washing is.
    Some lovely decorations for Halloween and so pleased it stayed dry.
    Hazel 🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dare not put any washing out at the moment. The wind would rip it from the line and I would have to retrieve it from a neighbours garden.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.