Saturday 9 October 2021

Saying goodbye to friends.

Here is a little bit more of the Hebrides saga. I've been out for most of the day today, so I'll make this a short one. From Lochboisdale I carried on down over the causeway to Eriskay. 


Guess who I saw there. Yep, Brenda and Joe again. They were waiting for the ferry to Barra, so I hung around to wave them off. Here it is, just arriving. 


I watched them unload. 
Now it's time for the cyclists to get on. 

Waiting to park the bikes safely. 

I really don't know how they both cycle so far on their tours, and to put up and take down a tent numerous times. It takes some stamina to do that. Amazing. 

By Brenda, have a good trip. 

As soon as they were on, I made a move and set off back. I didn't know how far I would go or where I would stop for the night. Then I thought I might as well go back to the Otters Edge Camp Site.

I was in bed as the sun was going down, and took this photo of the grasses at the front of the house. Another good day. Looking forward to the next one.  

Have I finished with the holiday photo's yet, no, there's more. Catch ya next time. Thanks for popping in.
Toodle pip.   ilona

2 comments:

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.